Normally, I don’t participate in this kind of thing, but in my efforts to become less anti-social I’ve decided to give it a whirl…
I’ve been tagged by Annie at The Bunny Bungalow to write six quirky things about myself.
How to play
1. Link the person you tagged.
2. Mention the rules
3. Tell six quirky, yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking them.
5. Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
Please only play if you really want to and haven’t done this already.
Here are my quirky things.
1. I always gently wrap the the outer wall of my bosses office with my knuckle when I walk past it.
2. Whenever I see a chicken figurine or piece of art depicting a chicken I exclaim “It’s a chicken!”
3. I love raw fresh carrots but find them unappealing in a salad.
4. After 30 years of playing the guitar I still struggle with bar chords.
5. There’s a tune that’s been running through my mind for the last several months and I don’t know if its something I made up or have heard someplace.
6. I still have my Astroworld Season’s pass from the late 70’s
I will tag:
3 thoughts on “Six Quirky Things Meme”
Does the tune go like this “Dun duh duuuuuh, dum hm hmmh da da da dumdee dum”?
Because that’s the theme to The Loveboat.
It’s more like “da da da da dum dum, dum dum deedly dum” …
Thanks for playing! I’m still grinning from reading your tag comments. What a sport you are!